MrCombo v1.1January 07, 2012 at 11:00 AM | categories: iOS | View Comments
MrCombo v1.1 is now available in the iOS App Store.
As with v1.0, this app lets you build lists in a two-level hierarchy:
combo > group > item. Then MrCombo can shuffle your items to create a mix.
Sample data includes ordering a pizza, picking an outfit,
and picking a traditional shave with a double-edge (DE) razor.
These are samples: edit them, or create your own combinations.
New features in v1.1 include:
- Lock items in a mix, so you can have partly-random mixes.
- Save a mix to your local history.
- Attach a photo to a saved mix.
- Share saved mixes via clipboard, email, or WordPress.
- Bulk add several items at once into a group.
- Import and export combos to the clipboard.
- Import and export combos to Dropbox.
For now MrCombo is free, but if I keep adding more features that may change.
You can read more about MrCombo or get MrCombo on iTunes.
If you run into problems with MrCombo, you can reach me through the App Store or post a comment right here.