MrCombo v1.1 is now available in the iOS App Store.
As with v1.0, this app lets you build lists in a two-level hierarchy:
combo > group > item. Then MrCombo can shuffle your items to create a mix.
Sample data includes ordering a pizza, picking an outfit,
and picking a traditional shave with a double-edge (DE) razor.
These are samples: edit them, or create your own combinations.
New features in v1.1 include:
- Lock items in a mix, so you can have partly-random mixes.
- Save a mix to your local history.
- Attach a photo to a saved mix.
- Share saved mixes via clipboard, email, or WordPress.
- Bulk add several items at once into a group.
- Import and export combos to the clipboard.
- Import and export combos to Dropbox.
For now MrCombo is free, but if I keep adding more features that may change.
If you run into problems with MrCombo, you can reach me through the App Store or post a comment right here.